Sunday 14 August 2011

My very own Chef !!

Well I wish it was lol no this is a finished project I intend to give as part of a Christmas gift to two very important male friends. Paul and Tom are old friends and Paul has always joked about him being a chef only he forgot to mention it was a hossy chef where the food is already prepared lol When I saw this pattern for a note holder I knew it had to be made up for Paul and I almost defrinatley know he is going to love it. Again the pattern is available from Daisy Chain designs here in the uk.
Have you made any christmas project gifts yet? if so let me know what gifts you will be making and if there is a story behind them too.
Sue xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Well #1specianity

What is better if you do not love the sun so much but to sit in your craft room and make cards and today although not so sunny that is what...