Friday 19 August 2011

Im off....I am taking the plunge

I have after much thought and consideration decided to take a college course in Accounting and Book Keeping. My hubby is doing his Driver Instructor training and knowing what I know about him and computing it gave me the opportunity to go to college as his computing skill is a fat zero lol He will need to do his own accounts and I know that will be very daunting for him so I will take that role and he can pay me the wage lol hahahahahha. yeh right!!
Im both excited and very nervous as being nearer to the big 50 than I admit, I hope it is not too much to take on and hope that  my brain cells can cope.
Wish me luck, I so need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Well #1specianity

What is better if you do not love the sun so much but to sit in your craft room and make cards and today although not so sunny that is what...