Saturday 13 August 2011

I Love quilting exhibitions lol

Here intin the  Uk today we have at the NEC a festival of quilts exhibition, a array of beautiful quilts on show and the most important part of the show SHOPPING!
I ws literally blown away with some of the designs and I know I will never beable to achieve such stunning creations myself but am in awe of those who do. I mainly do smaller projects as I am not very patient lol, always onto the next project that catches my eye.
A major part of these expos for me is the SHOPPING, especially as I adore fabrics, all colours, tones and textures, I simply cannot get enough of them!! Will I ever use all these fat quarters, long quarters and metres and half metre pieces, I probally never will hee hee.
sorry no pics of the beautiful quilts as photos not allowed grrr but thought may like a sneak peak at some of the yummy new fabrics I purchased. ( photography not my strong point lol ).

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just found your blog through Quilters Board, I was at the NEC too, I love that show, go for 2 days every year :) I have some photos on my blog of some of the quilts on display, they were truly stunning and I know I'll never get to that level but I just love what I do :) nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete

Get Well #1specianity

What is better if you do not love the sun so much but to sit in your craft room and make cards and today although not so sunny that is what...