Saturday, 13 August 2011

I Love quilting exhibitions lol

Here intin the  Uk today we have at the NEC a festival of quilts exhibition, a array of beautiful quilts on show and the most important part of the show SHOPPING!
I ws literally blown away with some of the designs and I know I will never beable to achieve such stunning creations myself but am in awe of those who do. I mainly do smaller projects as I am not very patient lol, always onto the next project that catches my eye.
A major part of these expos for me is the SHOPPING, especially as I adore fabrics, all colours, tones and textures, I simply cannot get enough of them!! Will I ever use all these fat quarters, long quarters and metres and half metre pieces, I probally never will hee hee.
sorry no pics of the beautiful quilts as photos not allowed grrr but thought may like a sneak peak at some of the yummy new fabrics I purchased. ( photography not my strong point lol ).

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just found your blog through Quilters Board, I was at the NEC too, I love that show, go for 2 days every year :) I have some photos on my blog of some of the quilts on display, they were truly stunning and I know I'll never get to that level but I just love what I do :) nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Christmas.

Away from the standard traditional colours of Christmas for this card, instead using Pink! the images from Sweet Christmas Stamperia paper...