Tuesday 5 September 2017

Male cards...


I always have found, like many before me, the challenges faced when making male cards. And probably  also like so many being asked for specific themes, now who said men were not fussy eh!
Well my stash has dwindled and my Maja beloved Denim papers had to be used much to my dismay lol
Maja Designs Denim papers are truly versatile for ages of male and also for hippy chic girls who love their jeans.
I managed to use the scraps left from this project to make matching tag for the box required.
Would love to enter into following challenge...Dragonfly Dream challenge / patterned Papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Well #1specianity

What is better if you do not love the sun so much but to sit in your craft room and make cards and today although not so sunny that is what...