Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Tweet Tweet little birdies sing...

How adictive are the Tild abooks and pretty projects to make. I have just finished making not only a Tilda Goose for a dear friend but these cute birds, which sit perfectly on my curtain rail lol .
In time for easter I was asked by a neighbour to make a cute bag for a 1 year old and again the Tilda books came into play, I even added my own version of a bag charm in the shape of a carrot, a perfect match! Now Im finishing off my bunting , another project which I will explain later, and then off to make three angels from the  christmas book all with matching hair Im told....wow these 7 year olds sure are bossy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas with Pion Designs

A start on my Christmas orders using one of my favourite paper companies Pion Design. Materials used - Shabby seam binding, Magnoli...